WHY US, WHY NOW?
Committed to Your Child’s Smile and Safety
Given the recent events and changes surrounding COVID, our office knows parents are doing their best to keep their kids and families safe and healthy! Parents may be asking themselves, “Why should I take my kids to the dentist, why now?” or “Why should I chose this office?” Our dentists and staff are committed to keeping our patients, their families and our employee’s safe and healthy!
So, Why Chose Us As Your Kid’s Dental Provider?
- We’ve taken all the precautions to ensure our patients and their families are in a safe and healthy environment.
- Flexible scheduling options – book online with ease.
- Extended Hours of Operations (early and late evening appointments to accommodate busy parent’s schedule.)
- Our dentists pride themselves in providing the “Kidsperience” – a kid’s dental experience that they will remember!
And, Why Should Your Kids See Us Now?
- Staff and dentists continue to follow social distancing guidelines and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practice to meet or exceed dental services provided.
- Staying healthy doesn’t just mean avoiding illnesses, it also means taking care of your kid’s teeth! Dental care is essential to one’s overall health. Kids should continue following healthy dental habits and visiting their dentist every 6 months for routine dental care.
- FREE, highspeed Wi-Fi in waiting rooms to allow for remote learning while waiting for appointment.
Your Kid’s Smile and Safety is Our Commitment!
That’s why we have implemented the following to ensure the highest safety standard:
- Reconfigured our waiting rooms with fewer chairs and 6 ft. apart
- Magazines, books and toys have been removed temporarily
- Public areas like bathrooms, workstations and play areas are cleaned and sterilized regularly
- Paging system designated to allow families to wait in the comfort of their own car
- Taking daily temperatures on everyone that walks into the office
- Patients will be asked to sign our Patient Treatment Consent Form when attending their appointment.
We Believe The World Needs More Smiles!
To learn more about our policy changes and our commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols. If you have any questions or concerns about an upcoming dental visit, give our team a call.